Senior Global Product Manager at Expedia Group
We are looking for a Sr. Global Product Manager to set strategic direction and partner closely with business and technology to build exceptional solutions for customer problems as a part of the Flights team. Our mission is to create delightful user experiences for our customers that help them find, plan, book and enjoy their next travel experience. As part of Flights, you will be responsible for maintaining and driving a keen focus on delivery and execution of these initiatives, across many Expedia Group brands. This role also has responsibility for finding opportunities to apply machine learning and data to simplify the increasingly complex flight shopping experience.
As the Product manager, it’s your job to encourage and influence, by articulating and continuously reinforcing the Product vision.In this role:
- You will take product concepts from idea through research, development, measurement, and iteration.
- You will work in a small, autonomous agile team along with UX designers, Engineers, Analysts, Data Scientists and marketing to deliver exceptional products to our customers.
- You will talk regularly with customers and partners to continuously improve our understanding of what tools our travellers need to manage their travel plans wherever in the world they may be
- Presenting to senior executives, including C-Level, is not uncommon.
- You will own all product data analysis and performance measurement
- Do what is necessary to ship excellent products that meet customer and business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent.
- 5+ years of related experience running technical products, including a deep knowledge of software development methodologies, gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed specifications.
- Ability to creatively solve meaningful business and/or technology problems.
- You will possess the ability to build & maintain strong relationships
- Experience leading a portfolio of technology Products and/or projects and leading change from inception through delivery; this includes demonstrated ability to run multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- You will demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal); an ability to work with multi-disciplined teams to drive execution against project deadlines and deliverables.
- You will have a proven strong attention to detail and bias towards action
- Some of the smartest colleagues you could hope to have who love working in cross functional, focused teams.
- Respect for your life outside of work. While we work hard, Expedia employees have flexibility to pursue their passions and spend time with loved ones.
- A work environment where you can grow your career and hone your product management skills. We invest in our employees’ learning, and prioritize making Expedia a great place to work.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.