Senior Manager, Insurance Product Strategy at Expedia Group
Senior Manager, Insurance Product Strategy
At Expedia Group, our purpose is to bring the world within reach for every traveler. If you seek a collaborative, rewarding and dynamic environment and are passionate about our customers' experience, you will love Expedia Group's Global Insurance and Assurance (GI&A) team. In GI&A, we seek to provide confidence to book and peace of mind for our travelers globally.
We want a dynamic, organized, and strategic self-starter to play a pivotal role in driving the product strategy of our insurance products globally. Your deep understanding of our customer and the business value drivers will accelerate near and long-term performance by identifying, evaluating and prioritizing insurance opportunities. Your efforts will increase customer engagement and satisfaction and generate improved profits.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with product, engineering and other teams to drive new Insurance product benefit innovation and evolution.
- Actively identify sources of performance improvement opportunities for Insurance products.
- Explore and implement new business opportunities for Insurance platform in the current Expedia Group portfolio.
- Continually build and share knowledge of meaningful industry developments and practices across Insurance, travel, technology and platform domains.
Who you are:
- An excellent critical thinker and problem solver
- A leader who sees the "big picture" while also driving detailed analyses
- Analytically rigorous with exceptional quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Able to consistently deliver results through complex cross-functional teams
- An excellent communicator, influencer, and relationship builder
- Able to develop and deliver strong executive presentations and work closely with senior management
- Passionate about continuous excellence
- A creative thinker with initiative and the ability to work independently
- Continuously learning and improving
- Strong and consistent attention to detail
- Someone who motivates colleagues and demonstrates maximum integrity
- Comfortable with high pressure situations and ambiguity
- Biased to action with a voracious get-it-done attitude
- Comfortable discussing technical concepts and addressing trade-offs
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Management consulting experience strongly desired
- Prior experience in a technology business desired
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.