ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
You will report to: Director of Product Management, Creator Workflows BU
Remote candidates considered.
The Now Platform is our modern Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that powers every ServiceNow delivered application and allows customers to create their own custom application and integration solutions.
As part of the ServiceNow Creator Workflows team, you will work with Design, Engineering and other PM leaders to define and build the capabilities to power the next generation of the ServiceNow platform.
We're looking for an experienced manager to drive our IntegrationHub business, that wants to connect organizations across the enterprise, 3rd party systems, and Internet of Things devices together on a no-code platform. You will be part of the team that is defining and driving the ServiceNow workflow automation by creating new low-code and no-code integration experiences on the ServiceNow platform, while improving the daily lives of millions of our customers.
What you’ll get to do:
- Manage a team of product managers responsible for integration products
- Motivate and inspire staff in a high performing team
- Develop a strategic narrative for ServiceNow integration products, including adoption and growth strategies for your product line
- Create vision, roadmap and requirements that meet the needs of our enterprise customers
- Partner with development leadership and other business stakeholders to execute on ServiceNow business goals
- Work with application business units, go to market teams and field staff to drive product enablement and adoption
- Determine low-code / no-code integration features and capabilities, and establish ideal experiences required to unlock customer and business use cases
- Be a voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during development
- Be a visible product expert, advocating and sharing best practices both internally and with customers.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of product management experience in a Platform, Workflow or iPaaS business of a major corporation or similar organization
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Understanding of integration technology, with ability to translate technical jargon to business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic objectives to tactical execution, connected and measured through planning processes
- High-level understanding of the various functions within the organization that drive the execution of the strategic plan
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, including strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
- Must enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- 15% travel anticipated
- Deep understanding of Integrations, ETL, Workflow and Robot Process Automation technology
- Hands-on experience working with integration products
- Experience working with ServiceNow development
- Integration architecture background or relevant experience
- Experience with Six Sigma, Program Management, Lean or other process methodology focusing on improving processes in industry-leading enterprise software companies
- Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner certification
- Experience with Design Thinking and working with your design team on explorations.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.