Senior Product Manager - Axon Software Platform at Axon
- Lead a team focused on enhancing the capabilities of license and entitlement management across Axon products.
- Serve as an expert and drive your expertise into product requirements.
- Own complete feature delivery, working in an agile environment to create and prioritize stories, analyze data, and coordinate releases
- Manage trade-offs and priorities to ensure we are delivering features at the right time.
- Evangelize your product and educate teams across Axon
- Define and analyze metrics that guide team performance and system success.
- Work with your counterpart PMs across our software and hardware teams, as well as cross-discipline with engineering, design, sales and finance to bring the right capabilities to life at the right time.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional project teams
- Work collaboratively with account management, sales, and other customer facing teams to collect customer feedback to incorporate into your product
- Coordinate go-to-market activities including sales training, marketing and customer messaging.
- Release, monitor the success of your products through metrics and customer feedback, and iterate.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, in particular with SaaS product or services
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, creativity in finding ways to generate and use insightful data
- Great instincts on how to make the right tradeoffs when there is a lack of qualitative or quantitative data
- Ability to successfully lead and communicate with a cross-functional and remote team, as well as engage directly with our customers and stakeholders across the company
- Willingness to travel on a fluctuating basis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study and/or an MBA
- Experience building, implementing or managing license and entitlement manage systems for SaaS products
- Experience coordinating or managing pricing strategy
- High level understanding of accounting concepts (i.e. revenue recognition) associated with SaaS and Hardware products
- Confidence and comfort working with high degree of autonomy, in a fast-paced environment