Using our industry-leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries such as robotics, autonomous systems, and manufacturing, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join the [email protected] team to drive our broader commercialization and go-to market initiatives. This role will partner closely with our Product Marketing and Sales organizations to increase our commercial throughput by streamlining our sales funnel, lead qualification, and onboarding process. Additionally, they will participate in sales conversations, lead training for our products, and shape our pricing and packaging strategy for our portfolio of services.
As a Product Manager on our team, you will be working with a world-class team of researchers, engineers, and other product managers within Unity’s AI team. Your contributions will help us scale our commercial efforts and fund future development in this area. If you are entrepreneurial, adaptable, and enjoy challenging the status quo, then we want to talk with you!
- Optimize our product onboarding and sign up processes
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams across Unity
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale for our customers
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales to align messaging and drive sales
- Understand and address the evolving pain points and customer needs to help prioritize future efforts
- Superb business acumen with an ability to understand the business at both a holistic level and team-by-team level to understand how each team’s initiatives will impact the business
- Experience in a technology sales, business operations, chief of staff role
- Experience scaling B2B products in a competitive market
- Experience working with enterprise sales cycles and sales teams
- Experience working across functions including engineering, product management, sales, and marketing
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion
- Experience working with 3D content, cloud computing, or AI/ML technologies
- Experience in sales as a Solutions Engineer, Solutions Architect, or similar role
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.