As a Product Manager working on our core Sync experience at Dropbox, you’ll be focused on something that touches every single one of our users. You will play a critical role in improving how our users sync and access their content every day. This team serves millions of users and is focused on ensuring that users are able to access their most critical content from anywhere on any device.
In 2021 our focus is to bring delight to our users through creating the future of sync, as we work closely with our external OS partners. We are committed to ensuring that friction is removed from all sync experiences - it really is the magic of Dropbox. Responsibilities
- Own sync feature development and experiments end-to-end. We follow a hypothesis-driven development approach where you’ll write product specs, drive cross-functional execution and work with Engineering, Design and Analytics to balance tradeoffs, driving to outcomes.
- Know your customer. You’ll work with a tight-knit team of research, design, content design and customer experience to ensure that you know the ins and outs of our users and are consistently delivering value for them on one of the most critical jobs that users come to Dropbox for.
- Be an expert at prioritization — a deep partnership with design and engineering is key to ensure that we remove the complexity as we ship sync experiences to end users.
- Drive to results. Your expertise in navigating, unblocking and persisting through challenges that arise during execution will be important as you deliver on your roadmap: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication to all of your internal and external stakeholders.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business, Applied Math or Statistics, or relevant experience. MBA, nice to have
- Ideal candidate has at least 4+ years of PM experience
- A deep understanding and empathy for end-users — you love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Build alignment and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions, framing the different options and tradeoffs
- Ability to analyze and use quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions
- Strong communication, with an ability to influence with cross-functional collaboration skills