Dropbox is making new investments to generate greater insights about our customers to fulfill its vision of offering a more personalized experience to its 600+M users. This team is responsible for the hub for all customer engagements, ingesting events and interactions from sources across the company and combining them with 3rd-party (buy data) and ML-generated attributes to produce data-rich customer profiles. Research and analytics tools can leverage its segmentation capabilities to surface insights about wide audiences, while marketing tools can use them to deliver highly personalized experiences to individual customers across all channels. We collaborate across multiple teams - Growth, Marketing, and Product teams to deliver on our promise.
The team is looking for an empathetic, driven, and strong team-player to build the next generation insights platform that will serve millions of customers.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for delivering on this vision. This role will be pivotal in driving the strategy, execution, and delivery of product capabilities that deliver value for our customers. The solutions and experiences you drive will intersect with multiple internal cross-functional teams and our end users.Responsibilities
- Deeply understand our customers workflows and jobs-to-be-done to inform new opportunities to improve their experience
- Define and deliver a product strategy and roadmap working cross functionally between Product, Design, and Engineering.
- Define clear outcomes that measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Help Dropbox make prudent build vs buy choices that allow serving near-term goals and set the team up for longer term sustainable growth
- Work with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Data Science, Customer Success, Engineering, and Growth to deliver on the vision
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in crafting and helping build scalable data centric platforms; knowledge of analytics and Business Intelligence
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions
- You care about diversity and contribute to a psychologically safe environment for all our employees, customers, and partners.