Senior Product Manager, Global Product
Egencia is one of the leading corporate travel management companies in the world and part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive our global data platform roadmap. This role will work closely with our Customer and Agent Experience team.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for setting product strategy, researching and deeply understanding customer needs, defining and prioritizing the roadmap, and launching products that improve online customer engagement as well as the experience for our travel consultants
- You will lead a dedicated scrum team of engineers as well as UX designers to develop and execute on your plans
- Work across the organization to bring new features to market, manage them over time, and deliver business results while communicating and influencing effectively
- You will work closely with data scientists and other Expedia Group teams to continue to build upon and improve the Egencia chat bot
- Own business outcomes and be responsible for hitting associated targets by improving and re-imagining the product experiences you manage
- You will be a critical thought leader and execution partner in shaping the overall product strategy and roadmap for the Customer and Agent Experience team
- Create and lead global product roadmaps, balance prioritization and constraints, while ensuring excellent execution of the product lifecycle process from concept to post-launch
Who You Are:
- 7+ years in a direct product management role
- You have outstanding technical, analytical, relationship building, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience in setting Test & Learn agenda and applying analytic insights to the test plan
- Strong strategic acumen and ability to think through big-picture issues coupled with excellent execution to get things done in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You possess product vision, business understanding, and customer passion that inspires all levels of the organization
- First-class influencing skills, including experience working within a large matrix organization
- BA/BS in a technical field or related discipline. Travel industry a plus
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.