Senior Product Manager - Growth Partnerships at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager reporting to the Manager of Growth Product, to bring to life and manage our partnership products. This is a new formed squad within the growth team whose charter is to create growth through partners whose customers would value an integrated remittance service. You will develop a scalable growth partner product suite, including customer development, strategy, definition, requirements, and implementation. Additionally, you will oversee the full partner lifecycle partner and business case development => product implementation => initial launch => reporting and optimization. You will work with regional business leaders, marketing, product and engineering, business development, and legal teams.
- Be the product owner, business development support, product marketer and for growth partnerships.
- Guide product development from strategy and concept to implementation and optimization; you will manage the success of these partnerships.
- Partner with regional business leaders to identify and prioritize partnership opportunities that help with growth.
- Partner with business development to prepare pitches and pursue opportunities ultimately closing partnership deals
- Build the roadmap planning, one-pagers, functional specs, OKRs, sprint planning, and prioritization for our growth partner products.
- Use data to grow, and improve existing relationships to achieve their full potential.
- 7 years of customer facing product management experience in a high-growth organization
- 2+ years of success in integrating and delivering mutually beneficial growth oriented partnerships
- Desire to wear different hats and assume responsibility for whatever needs to get done.
- A customer-centric approach to building product strategy and goals from the pain points from your partners and customers.
- Partnership implementation execution experience: Collaborating and leading teams directly and through dotted lines, partnering with engineers, UX designers, analysts, and business managers.
- (Bonus) Partnership deal execution capabilities: business case modeling, analysis and collaboration with business management and/or business development.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer