Senior Product Manager - Integrations
DomainTools is expanding its product management team and is looking for a superstar Senior Product Manager to join the team. This person will be responsible for driving many of our key integrations with third party products. The ideal candidate is innovative, has strong interpersonal skills, and is tenacious. If you want to make a big impact in a fun, established company with a start-up like environment, and have strong product management skills, DomainTools is the place to be!
- Product strategy – Drive strategy and feature set for the product integrations that you own.
- Requirements gathering – Meet with customers to understand their needs, the other security related products they use, and develop innovative ways how DomainTools can integrate with those solutions to best meet our customers needs.
- Integration partner engagement – Foster strong relationships and high-impact integrations with our integration partners. Be their technical point of contact, share best practices on how to use our APIs, and partner with them throughout the entire product lifecycle of integrations they develop to ensure the best outcomes.
- Market intelligence – Understand trends in the security market, key solutions we should develop integrations with, and key competitors.
- Product champion – Evangelize the product integrations you own, partner with marketing on launches, training events, customer outreach, and other events.
- Team player – Partner closely with others on the product management team, engineering, marketing, sales, account management, and other organizations. Collaborate with the product team to ensure consistency across solutions wherever possible.
- Minimum 3-5 years in product management, or technical expertise, in the security space
- Experience working with or managing API-based products
- Agile development method experience as Product Owner
- Experience working with engineering, product marketing, sales, support, and account management teams
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third party organizations
- Able to navigate situations that are sometimes ambiguous
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Willing to travel 20% (US and international travel)
- Computer Science or related degree
- MBA or equivalent job experience
- Experience working with threat intelligence products, Whois data, DNS data, SSL certificate data, web crawl data, and related technologies
- Experience with data-oriented products or services
- Solid understanding of applications and IT infrastructure
DomainTools helps security analysts turn threat data into threat intelligence. We take indicators from your network, including domains and IPs, and connect them with nearly every active domain on the Internet. Those connections inform risk assessments, help profile attackers, guide online fraud investigations, and map cyber activity to attacker infrastructure. Fortune 1000 companies, global government agencies, and leading security solution vendors use the DomainTools platform as a critical ingredient in their threat investigation and mitigation work.
Read Full Job Description