Senior Product Manager- Migrations
Sr. Product Manager - Migrations
At SkyKick, you’ll quickly discover the intersection where passion meets impact. Whether you’re located in our Seattle headquarters or in one of our four global offices, every individual is valued and part of the SkyKick family.
What You’ll do
SkyKick’s Migration Suite is at the core of our company. As the Product Manager you are the product and business owner responsible for driving innovation. You’ll have the rare privilege to own the vision, strategy, road-map and growth for new products.
You’ll formulate the initial product vision and definition based on market understanding and customer needs. You’ll deliver iterative versions of the product with our talented engineering team to move through MVPs, to beta to a fully functional product that grows a recurring revenue stream from our channel of partners. Ultimately, you’ll grow these new products and capabilities into the key strategic pillar of SkyKick’s Migration Suite.
If you are one of those special product managers that have the horsepower, creativity and strategic acumen to synthesize a deep understanding of partner needs, the market landscape, into a rich product experience that generates significant value, this is the role for you. This position will have considerable impact and influence on our product direction, partner experience and company strategy.
This position reports to the Director of Product Management for Migrations.
What you will do
- You will own and define the product strategy and vision based on you understanding of partner needs, market, competitive situation, and SkyKick’s corporate goals
- You’ll drive the research and customer insights and understanding to deeply understand customer needs and pain points to translate those into product opportunities
- You will be the product champion and customer advocate. Evangelize the product both in and outside of SkyKick. Think and act as a business owner
- You will listen, empathize, and the leverage your analytical abilities to focus what you hear into product insights and actions
- You’ll define and help manage product KPIs and goals.
- You’ll be the subject matter expert for product needs and how partners interact and experience the product throughout their journey with us.
- You will be the product owner for the team. You’ll drive the feature requirements, definition and prioritization with our engineering team.
- You will be focused on SkyKick’s competitiveness. You’ll be responsible for ensuring SkyKick’s competitors remain in the shade.
- You’ll work with our Partner Support team to understand their workflows and tools then define and implement improvements to make them more efficient and our partners more successful.
- You’ll work with our technical writing and marketing teams to create documentation, marketing content and go to market deliverables
- You will work with the team on processes to make the development process efficient, predictable, high quality and enjoyable
- You are a quality champion. You’ll create measurement tools and processes to monitor quality and drive product and system improvements
- Create and manage customer feedback tools
- Define and set up monitoring of internal metrics to understand where we’re succeeding or need to improve
Who you are:
- You are creative and have sound business acumen.
- You are experienced in influencing and will be able to affect the product direction, partner experiences and overall company strategy.
- You have 5+ years of cloud and/or enterprise software product management experience.
- You will have strong technical knowledge ideally with a technical degree in Computer Science as well as a deep understanding with an MBA or related education.
- You will express a willingness to learn and to be a team player; have experience leading virtual teams and direct reports.
Who we are:
We’re on a mission to help IT partners be more successful in the cloud, and we’re just getting started. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 20,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to migrate, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud.
SkyKick has fantastic benefits and perks, but at the end of the day, we are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible creativity. Apply today and find out more about what you can expect from a career at SkyKick!
SkyKick is an Equal Opportunity Employer