Senior Product Manager, Mobile
Mobile plays a critical role in most workers’ lives. Increasingly, mobile is the primary way in which workers communicate, collaborate and interact both inside and outside of their organizations. The Smartsheet Mobile team is a key driver for our business. Our team is passionate about delivering useful, impactful, and easy-to-use solutions to help our on-the-go customers take action on their work. Our customers include field workers, information workers and business leaders alike, and our apps solve specific needs to empower & delight each of these customer segments.
As the Senior Product Manager on Smartsheet’s Mobile team, you’ll enable our millions of customers take action on their work along with their teams. Your strong product acumen, data-driven approach, and passion for building great experiences will help our customers get the most out of their Smartsheet mobile experience. You will own substantial areas of the Mobile product roadmap, shepherd features from concept to delivery, and will be measured on key success criteria including customer usage, satisfaction, growth, and retention. The position is based at our Bellevue headquarters and will report directly to the Director of Mobile Product Management.
- Be obsessed with delivering great mobile experiences that our customers love
- Plan and deliver significant areas of the mobile product roadmap across iOS and Android platforms
- Craft product requirements, make the call on prioritization and trade-offs where necessary, obtain buy-in from leadership, and rally teams around your vision
- Define, track and report on KPIs for your areas, and use them to continually improve our features and roadmap
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams including Development, QA, Design, UX Research, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales
- Monitor and manage product feedback channels from Customer Success, Support, Sales, and other sources, and use them to inform your roadmap
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience owning & delivering high-impact software products from inception to launch
- Detail oriented and takes pride in crafting delightful customer experiences
- Metrics and analytics driven
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience working with engineers to make product design decisions on behalf of customers
Nice to Have
- Experience working on native iOS and Android apps
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.