At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants to send money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
The Payment Acceptance team is responsible for creating an outstanding customer experience allowing customers to pay how they want, whether it’s with credit cards or debit cards, with their bank account or other alternative payment methods. We have a global network of payment partners and work to implement new ways to solve customer problems and improve our payments systems. You will report to the Principal Product Manager, Payment Acceptance.
- Deliver innovative, customer-focused solutions for Remitly customers, working in lockstep with Payments Engineering, internal stakeholders and external partners
- Research and develop an in-depth understanding of payment ecosystems across geographies. Identify opportunities for Remitly to increase value across existing payment methods.
- Help determine Remitly’s payments product roadmap and build a prioritization framework that captures relevant tradeoffs for the team (examples: feature prioritization, release scoping and planning, and financial justification) while creating organizational alignment.
- Manage or partner with cross-functional teams in product, marketing, engineering, finance, legal, business development and others to implement Remitly’s payments strategy and measure the impact on business results.
- Identify payment trends and provide recommendations for improving customer value and optimizing product mix; utilize customer data to better understand behavior in order to drive both customer engagement and acquisition.
- Analyze and build business cases for new payment products and initiatives backed by qualitative (competitor analysis) and quantitative (surveys, desk research) analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role, with experience creating new products
- Effectively worked in a cross-functional environment to develop and launch solutions that improve customers’ paying experiences
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data in decision-making
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in payments or e-commerce strongly preferred
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer