Senior Product Manager, Platform at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, May 20, 2021
Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
As a senior product manager for Auth0’s core platform, you will define and execute the platform roadmap by partnering closely with product engineering teams, other product managers, and architects. Your focus will be to manage Auth0's core platform as a product and define features that will increase Auth0 developer efficiency and improve reliability, scalability and cost-effectiveness of the platform.
- Define and execute product vision and strategy for Auth0’s core platform.
- Maintain and communicate a prioritized multi-year platform roadmap to support Auth0’s strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with Auth0 developers and product managers to understand problems, capture new ideas and manage a prioritized backlog of requirements.
- Participate in quarterly planning sessions to define initiatives, resolve dependencies and perform data-driven prioritization in an agile delivery environment.
- Communicate and evangelize the value of core platform to product engineering teams and business stakeholders by defining, tracking and reporting on metrics.
- Work cross-functionally across product, engineering, architecture, infrastructure, field and other areas to successfully push platform initiatives forward.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of product management experience in a cloud-native technology company, with a total of 10+ years of experience in technology/engineering.
- Strong technical background in large-scale distributed systems and platform architecture to be able to communicate effectively with engineers and architects.
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and modern cloud technologies (microservices, Kubernetes, CD pipelines, etc.).
- Strong familiarity with cloud computing platforms (AWS and/or Azure).
- Familiarity with security and data privacy compliance regulations (GDPR, SOC2, HIPAA, Privacy Shield, ISO, PCI, FedRAMP).
- Solid communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas, plans and business cases.
- Independently driven, resourceful and able to deliver results in a self-directed way.
- Live in the United States, Argentina or Canada.
- #US; #AR; #CA;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description