Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
As a senior product manager for Auth0’s core platform, you will define and execute the platform roadmap by partnering closely with product engineering teams, other product managers, and architects. Your focus will be to manage Auth0's core platform as a product and define features that will increase Auth0 developer efficiency and improve reliability, scalability and cost-effectiveness of the platform.
- Define and execute product vision and strategy for Auth0’s core platform
- Maintain and communicate a prioritized multi-year platform roadmap to support Auth0’s strategic initiatives
- Work closely with Auth0 developers and product managers to understand problems, capture new ideas and manage a prioritized backlog of requirements
- Participate in quarterly planning sessions to define initiatives, resolve dependencies and perform data-driven prioritization in an agile delivery environment
- Communicate and evangelize the value of core platform to product engineering teams and business stakeholders by defining, tracking and reporting on metrics
- Work cross-functionally across product, engineering, architecture, infrastructure, field and other areas to successfully push platform initiatives forward
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of product management experience in a cloud-native technology company, with a total of 10+ years of experience in technology/engineering
- Strong technical background in large-scale distributed systems and platform architecture to be able to communicate effectively with engineers and architects
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS solutions and modern cloud technologies (microservices, Kubernetes, CD pipelines, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with cloud computing platforms (AWS and/or Azure)
- Familiarity with security and data privacy compliance regulations (GDPR, SOC2, HIPAA, Privacy Shield, ISO, PCI, FedRAMP)
- Solid communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas, plans and business cases
- Independently driven, resourceful and able to deliver results in a self-directed way
- #US; #AR; #CA;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.