Senior Product Manager - Public Sector at Apptio
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and driving the vision for the Apptio’s products in the Public Sector. Apptio is a leader in the Enterprise SaaS market today – having defined the TBM category and established market leadership. This role will have you defining and leading what we deliver into the future – delivering new offerings and features at a rapid pace. You will develop product value propositions, scenarios and use cases, drive market validation, and drive execution in partnership with engineering, product design, and program management.
What we want you to do:
- Manage the entire product planning life cycle from vision to strategic planning to execution.
- I am actively engaging with Prospects & Customers in understanding their use cases and determining the value for the Public Sector.
- Develop product specifications covering value proposition, use cases, scenarios, and product features and working with engineering, product design, and other stakeholders, track execution.
- Working with product marketing, ensure delivery of these applications within Apptio’s marketing and sales motions.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager; experience in the Public Sector IT or Finance domain is preferred
- Technical background especially in data analytics
- Excellent customer interaction skills. Deep passion for understanding prospect/customer and market feedback.
- Knowledge of IT, Financial processes and Business Intelligence areas is strongly desired
- Exhibits potential to participate in company-level strategy conversation and map that to priorities.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with appropriate state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.