Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
As the Senior Product Manager focused on referrals, your mission is to leverage our strong customer satisfaction and translate word of mouth into organic customer acquisition. Trust is an important factor in customers choosing Remitly and our customers sharing their positive experiences with Remitly with friends and family lends to acquire most customers. You will oversee the customer-facing product experiences and their metrics for both advocates and invitees. You will partner with marketing, engineering, design teams to create experiences that promote virality.
You are customer-focused and data oriented - can develop a medium and long-term product vision and lead the roadmap delivery with an entrepreneurial approach. You will report to the Manager, Marketing Product.
- Establish the product strategy and plan for accelerating our growth through the referral platform to deliver maximum growth.
- Oversee product KPIs (virality metrics like K-factor, engagement, funnel conversion) and analyze business metrics (like customer-acquisition-cost, lifetime value) to identify opportunities and gaps.
- Partner with designers, researchers, marketing and engineering to build a world class referral product
- Develop and validate UX, features towards improving funnel conversion for advocates and invitees, using customer research and experimentation.
- Communicate on the priorities, challenges, opportunities, actions and progress with a variety of partners using quantitative and qualitative data.
- 5+ years of product management experience, in the area of customer acquisition and retention
- Experience with product development from zero to first release and beyond
- Experience developing customer centric, mobile app experiences
- Experience with A/B testing and hypothesis development
- (Bonus) Analytical expertise and fluency with SQL
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer