At Remitly, we help people around the world send over $6 billion around the globe. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the role:
As a Product Manager on our Risk Product team you’ll create product solutions that improve customer experience while supporting our strong AML and compliance program. You’ll work with a team of program managers, engineers, designers and analysts to prevent unwanted activity on our platform and eliminate painful customer experiences. You will report to our Director of Risk Experience.
- Build a product vision and strategy using your knowledge of customer needs, company strategy, industry trends and risk management requirements
- Work with analysts and engineers to create systems for detecting and mitigating unwanted activity
- Develop verification experiences for our customers that are instant and build trust
- Create tailored, localized verification experiences for our customers around the globe
- Work with Product Designers and Researchers to run studies for early validation and iteration
- Manage, and scale products after initial delivery
- Present project ideas and results to our executive leadership team
You may be a fit if:
- You have 4+ years of experience in product management with at least 2 years experience building consumer-facing products.
- You’re motivated by creating impact for our customers and business. You’re excited to take on a variety of tasks to help your product and team be successful.
- You have experience building products tuned for mobile platforms.
- You’re able to work with engineers to make tough technical tradeoffs. You sweat the details to understand the impacts of these tradeoffs and find a careful balance between short and long term outcomes.
- You have experience leading teams using the agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer