Using our industry-leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud and potentially on-premises environments. This will impact multiple industries such as robotics, autonomous systems, and manufacturing, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join the [email protected] team to drive our product roadmap for our simulation products. In this role you will conduct technical discovery calls with customers, define core requirements based on customer feedback, collaborate closely with engineering teams, confer and communicate strategy recommendations to executive leadership, and prioritize the resulting deliverables. Our roadmap includes additional cloud integrations, new feature developments, on-premises prioritization, and the architecture changes to scalably support these integrations with a combination of common service and client code.
You will also work with a world-class team of researchers, engineers, and other product managers within Unity’s AI team. From broadening the virtual environments our services can deploy with to pushing the boundaries of where simulations can have impact across the industry, your work as our Simulations Product Manager will help us scale our commercial and technical efforts at Unity!
- Define and prioritize our Simulation product roadmap
- Lead the technical discovery process with potential customers
- Understand and address evolving customer needs to help prioritize future efforts
- Partner with engineering to define the service, features, and prioritize a rollout plan
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager with a focus on cloud-based services
- Experience with defining and/or deploying products in the cloud or on-premises
- Attention to detail in managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working cross-functionally and with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with 3D content, the Unity Editor, virtual simulations, or AI/ML technologies
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.