Senior Product Manager, Solutions
As the world’s leading SaaS platform for managing and automating collaborative work, Smartsheet is the best way for businesses to plan, collect, track, automate, and report on work, enabling them move from idea to impact fast. Over 100,000 customers, and millions of information workers, trust Smartsheet to help them accelerate business execution, enhance collaboration and visibility, and empower individuals.
Smartsheet, our customers and partners create amazing solutions for a diverse set of industries like Retail, Healthcare, Technology, and Professional Services. We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Product Manager who is customer focused and excited to build advanced solutions based on Smartsheet.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Product Management and will be located in our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
The right candidate is an innovative thinker and part builder, part marketer. This is a critical role with high executive visibility. Your primary responsibility will be to define the vision and drive a new v1 product to enable Smartsheet and our partners to build, package, and upgrade solutions built on Smartsheet.
You will have prior experience brining MVP products to market and can drive prioritization decisions to define core requirements. You will have experience delivering technology SaaS products in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast and customer feedback shapes our vision. Product ownership extends from product to service operations, and in this role, you will also work to drive service availability, reliability and scalability.
You will take on a critical role in an ambitious strategic project. Your success will be measured on improvements to critical success metrics, your ability to drive initiatives from concept through completion, ability to deep dive into problems and recommend solutions, and your collaboration skills working with customers, partners and colleagues.
- Own the roadmap and design-build-adoption lifecycle of your product area
- Assess opportunity, project feasibility, approach, scope
- Define detailed product requirements
- Make trade-offs in market fit, usability, cost, and performance
- Create and track metrics to define the success of your product area and build data-based recommendation and decisions
- Drive initiatives through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and thorough, insightful analysis of results post-launch
- Represent your product to partners, customers, and executive leadership and be the overall business owner of the product
- We are looking for great teammates who are driven, dedicated, passionate about the space, our business, and the opportunity. Preferably, you will have:
- 5+ years of product management experience for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a product owner on agile development teams
- Demonstrated ability to turn high level ideas and requirements into technical specifications and product architecture design documents
- Experience working with UX and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, startup attitude, plus passionate drive and extraordinary ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and executives
- Experience owning & delivering high-impact software products from inception to launch
- Ability to understand, evaluate and discuss technical areas
- Experience with data analytics/modeling/SQL/BI reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer science, Engineering, or other technical degree required
Smartsheet is a rapidly growing SaaS company with over 95,000 customers across the globe, aiming to change the way businesses manage their work and collaborate. Smartsheet’s online application combines the ease of use of a spreadsheet with collaborative file sharing and discussions, visual timeline management and automated workflow capabilities. It’s used to manage diverse types of work including projects, programs and core business operations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Read Full Job Description