Senior Product Manager - Treasury at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
As Senior Product Manager, Treasury Product, You will report to the Director of Finance Product. You will partner with the Treasury business team and implement a product strategy that solves the needs of our Treasury program to support the outcomes we are driving with the program. You will improve measurement and metrics to help guide the product roadmap and inform the program overall; you will you partner with engineering to ensure that our product roadmap represents requirements to support our strategy and contribute to design and architecture. Additionally, you will communicate with partners, other Remitly product teams, and the executive team to convey progress and secure assistance.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Work directly with engineers to build products that our Treasury team uses to set strategies and perform high-volume daily operations.
- Gather and document requirements, develop and track project milestones, and communicate work efforts.
- De-risk work by thoroughly understanding the business needs and user flow and translating that work into clear engineering requirements.
- Communicate across teams, turning incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Partner with the Treasury team to set the strategy for our Treasury Products, and set annual roadmaps and quarterly roadmaps.
- Drive projects to completion.
- Present high-level updates to senior leadership communicating the team's work, progress, and risk areas.
- Work with the team's Engineering Manager to set sprint plans by prioritizing small feature work and system improvements against long-term projects
- Develop metrics and use them to track and communicate the team's progress.
- Estimate resource needs of Treasury projects and communicate trade-offs to leadership.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years Product Management Experience
- 7+ years of experience building and deploying products in partnership with engineering
- Experience building systems that use data to solve our problems, ie ML, Data Analytics, AI, predictive analysis
- Knowledge of Finance or Treasury systems, foreign exchange, and financial risk management
- Passion for building internal systems and tools that further outcomes for customers and the business
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer