Senior Product Manager at Expedia Group
Are you passionate about effortless customer experiences? Do you love to solve big problems? Does the idea of creating automated, intelligent customer service solutions for travelers excite you? If so, come talk to us!
We are redefining Customer Care for the travel industry, and need intuitive, strategic thinkers who are also exceptional implementers. Global Customer Operations (GCO) provides the traveler and agent experiences that power over 100 million interactions in 22 languages each year. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help create consumer-facing solutions so that travelers can help themselves – as well as a productivity suite tailored to our service agents.
You are a creative leader who is collaborative and ready to deliver a strategically important area of our vision. You have a passion for delivering solutions in a fast-paced agile environment. Your ability to build and maintain partner relationships is extraordinary, as is your skill in communicating effectively.
Join us. Help define the next generation of Customer Care solutions that will revolutionize travel across mobile, web, and voice. Collaborate with groups across the company including Expedia.com, Hotels.com, and Expedia Affiliate Network to fulfill this promise.What you will do:
- Guide product definition through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle while aligning with multiple partners
- You'll build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research
- Partner closely with engineering, UX, and business teams to create solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals Facilitate decision-making, propose alternative solutions, and help identify gaps
- You will help with prioritization activities including management of trade-offs between cost, schedule, and customer benefit
- Define product success and work to drive customer adoption
- You possess 5+ years of experience in product management or program management in software companies
- Strong customer focus with experience designing solutions with a team
- You are detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices & identify what truly matters
- The prowess to present complex information clearly and concisely to varying audiences
- You are high energy and possess a positive outlook with the passion to make things better at every opportunity
- MBA preferred
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-CW1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.