About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager of Retention who will focus on personalizing and localizing the RealSelf experience of our community members to grow the RealSelf business. This role is core to RealSelf’s vision to be the go-to advisor for medical aesthetic decisions and purchases by making the experience easy, personal, and trusted.
At RealSelf, our teams strive to make a meaningful impact by taking smart risks. We care about learning and value speedy failures as much as we value success. We are accountable to our team members, humble, and demonstrate self-improvement.
In this role, you will:
- Own major, company-wide initiatives which delight our users and contribute to to the growth of the RealSelf business
- Be hands-on in developing roadmaps, priorities and features, writing user stories, refining product backlogs and managing tradeoffs on scope, resources and timelines as appropriate
- Curate and prioritize product ideas and requirements through qualitative and quantitative analyses, A/B testing, and customer research
- Be embedded with a dedicated sprint team including a Product Owner, Engineers, and User Experience and Designers, while collaborating and communicating with business leaders across the company to drive results
- Coordinate and prioritize conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment with a variety of stakeholders
- Be responsible for communicating all aspects of your product initiatives and evangelizing the product vision across the organization
Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- You champion the cause of our users
- You can take initiative and produce results
- You have experience delivering mobile (native & web) products
- You have a record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion
- You are detailed and results-oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions, and apply key learnings
- You balance the needs of the business with world-class UX, tempered by the realities of building and maintaining engineered systems at scale
- You are savvy with agile software development practices
- You can communicate and collaborate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 6+ years in a consumer-facing PM/TPM role
Travel: Travel is not required for this role.
Due to COVID-19, our entire company is remote.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.