Senior Product Manager at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Outreach is seeking a customer centric and analytical Senior Product Manager to own and execute various high impact strategic initiatives to simplify and improve sales engagements. This role will lead a cross functional team focused on helping sales and customer facing reps more efficiently engage with prospective customers and book more meetings.
As an Outreach Product Manager, you function as an expert in one or more primary user personas for the Outreach product, deeply understanding their day-to-day workflows, the context in which they work within a sales organization, the technologies they interact with, and how they use Outreach to drive sales outcomes. This role is responsible for identifying, validating and prioritizing competitive solutions within the Outreach product that provide real business impact for our customers and are a joy to use. You’ll plan and enable go to market activities and ensure new solutions launch effectively and are adopted.
Outreach is still in very early stages, so come seize this rare opportunity to help redefine the way companies engage with customers. We believe in autonomy and moving fast, so self-motivation and the passion to take on difficult challenges is a must-have for this role.
In this role you can expect to:
Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
Establish shared vision across the organization by aligning on priorities leading to product execution
Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution and go to market
Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
Integrate user research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Bachelor’s degree or appropriate work experience on well-loved technology products.
- 5+ years product management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with a cross-functional team across design, marketing, and engineering team to deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Ability to work closely with engineers and comfort engaging in technical conversations
- Proven track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy, and building programs and features solving complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and decisions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, incorporate feedback, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
- Have demonstrated experience in leading popular SaaS products, combining creativity and passion for amazing customer experiences with a growth hacker mindset approach
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description