System1 is looking for a highly motivated, data-driven, smart, creative and persistent senior product manager to join our B2C product team. In this role, you will play a key part in defining and implementing the vision and road map of one of our new and most promising e-commerce products.
You’ll work with a wide range of stakeholders to bring the best possible product and user experience, solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment, in order to meet your strategic objectives. You’ll be surrounded by talented, passionate, and fun folks who are all eagerly working together on the shared goal of helping our customers to shop online with ease and confidence.
The Role You Will Have
- Be an advocate for the customer and become a subject matter expert in the space to stay ahead of competition and identify new opportunities.
- Lead new product development initiatives, including competitive and user research, business case development, scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Lead cross-functional teams, serving as product and project manager, to define product specifications, establish milestones, and manage the development, implementation, and evolution of features.
- Develop written requirements, user stories and assist in creating/validating mockups, managing their iteration through the design and testing process.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business or technical problems.
- Ensure quality assurance testing is performed prior to go-live launch of new features.
- Define and monitor product and business KPIs to support the product and business objectives.
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years of internet product management experience, preferably consumer and user experience focused.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a quantitative or technical field such as business, economics, engineering, mathematics, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate, motivate, and lead.
- Expert in leveraging data to gather user and product insights: Experienced in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau (or other data visualization tool), Excel, SQL, etc.
- Great attention to detail, delivering production ready features with high standards.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
- Self-motivated worker with entrepreneurial passion. Proven creative problem solving and innovative mindset.
- Strong SEO background
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred.
What We Have To Offer
- Paid Parking or an ORCA card
- Cross-team lunches and tech demos to foster learning
- Untracked paid sick time, 17 days of PTO, and 10 paid company holidays
- Competitive benefits package
- Catered lunch twice a week and a fully stocked kitchen
- Happy hours at various bars, restaurants an venues across Bellevue
- Weekly yoga and fitness classes with private trainer
- Company parties and outings
Read Full Job Description