Senior Product Manager at Expedia Group
Senior Product Manager
Do you want to transform how millions of people engage with websites, apps, and bots through Conversational and Voice UI?
At Expedia Group, we are building the world’s Travel Platform. As part of this, we are creating a Virtual Agent Platform that automates the most meaningful travel journeys.
With our Virtual Agent, we are engaging our customers and suppliers in an ongoing travel conversation to meet their needs in any channel.
We are looking for a creative Sr. Product Manager who will define and drive the product strategy while balancing competing priorities inherent in building scalable architecture.
If you have years of experience delivering solutions in a fast-paced environment with the ability to build and manage relationships with partners, join us!
What you’ll do
- Create product vision and guide execution through every stage of the software development lifecycle. Build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research.
- Partner closely with engineering, UX, and business teams to deliver solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals.
- Build scalable architecture allowing other teams to enable conversation features while maintaining overall conversation quality.
- Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and be able to utilize them in decision-making.
- Use excellent judgment in prioritizing between focusing on existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence.
- Lead the organization through change, evolution, and growth. The right leader will evolve and scale the organization along with the business.
Who you are
- 5+ years as a product manager in software companies
- Strong customer focus with experience crafting visions and solutions with a team
- Substantial experience working with UX on Content
- Inspiring leader, influencing strategy and design decisions
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a desire to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, VRBO®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.