- Maintain a customer-centric mindset with a keen focus on delivering great user experiences across the entire product lifecycle.
- Identify and translate market requirements, technical recommendations and capability outcomes into meaningful customer impacts and functionality .
- Build business cases to support justification of priorities and tradeoffs.
- Collaborate with resources in the development of customer workflows that incorporate AI/ML concepts.
- Maintain the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with current and potential customers on beta programs.
- Implement and maintain a customer feedback loop to validate roadmap and UX decisions.
- Align with key cross-company initiatives and cross-functional goals.
- Become an expert in the competitive landscape and define the product in support of maintaining and building a competitive edge.
- Communicate with confidence and become a go-to collaborator as a part of working with executives, peers, team members, customers, and partners.
- Inspire teams to deliver in a repeatable, predictable manner, in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborate across other product and engineering teams to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Actively engage key stakeholders to drive alignment on business requirements.
- Complete projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Report regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives.
- Curious – desires to learn every day.
- Critical Thinker – looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator – shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes quickly and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent experience.
- At least six years' previous experience as a product manager, or in a closely related role.
- A strong track record of on-time project delivery, preferably in data, analytics or machine learning domains.
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, product lifecycle, and software development best practices.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and standard product requirement planning tools (JIRA, Trello, Confluence or similar).
- Comfortable working with multiple, cross functional teams, in-house and remote, domestically and international.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with engineering team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.