98point6 has gone through a period of significant growth, and based on recent success is now delivering primary care to some of the largest and most important companies in the healthcare industry, including health plans, health systems, employers, major retailers, laboratories, device makers and others. As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading our product offer in one or more industry segments or channels.
You will synthesize and communicate customer requirements to your 98point6 colleagues and develop roadmaps to satisfy the needs of your channel(s). You will partner with the Product Managers and other colleagues responsible for specific investment areas to get the right software built. You will support the Commercial team in Commercial meetings and requirements gathering and help with Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and contracts. You will also make business deals with third-parties in support of product initiatives.
An essential part of this role is identifying common requirements that satisfy the needs of multiple customers, rather than developing one-off solutions for single customers.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering, Commercial, and Marketing colleagues to define a product offering and roadmap that allows us to quickly increase business
- Partner with Product and Engineering Managers who are responsible for building technical capabilities to ensure that we understand customer requirements and expectations and that we are building the systems necessary to support them
- Articulate our competitive position
- In partnership with sales-focused engineers, help Commercial team colleagues win new customers and provide your product expertise in responses to RFPs, RFIs and custom integration requests
- Communicate closely with teams across the organization—including Engineering, Product and Commercial teams—to ensure on-time delivery of external commitments
- Ensure that Commercial team colleagues are aware of our current capabilities and have visibility and influence into our product roadmap
- Support the Commercial Marketing team in creating and updating client-facing materials to use with prospects
- Provide executives and other senior leadership visibility into our progress with this channel as it relates to our product capabilities
- Develop strong relationships with relevant stakeholders by setting expectations, delivering solutions and gathering feedback
- 5+ years product management, program management or related experience
- 3+ years experience working with external customers
- Experience synthesizing requirements and developing scalable solutions that meet the needs of multiple business customers
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Resilience and flexibility
- Ability to efficiently gather and integrate information, distill and synthesize requirements and summarize conclusions
- A customer-facing orientation, with the ability to build strong, productive relationships
- Passion for expanding healthcare access and meeting customer needs
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry working with health insurance plans or health systems
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.