Senior Product Manager
What You'll Do
- Co-Develop the Product Roadmap which includes (Customer, Mechanic and Internal Applications)
- Understand how to productize multiple sets of data.
- Help build the new tools to make our mechanics and internal teams more efficient.
- Ability to take a large number of feature requests over time and develop them seamlessly into existing products.
- Research and improve our customer applications (both consumer and fleet) reducing any friction in owning a car or many cars.
- Problem solver — you can independently take issues on the fly and solve them
- Self-starter — you love action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-paced work environment
- Forward-thinking — you have ideas on how to help improve processes and want to jump in and write a new playbook for the company
- 3-5+ years as a Program Manager. A track record of identifying and solving complex process problems through designing product. Prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environmentExpert communication and interpersonal skillsStrong wire framing and spec building skills. Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneouslyCustomer-centered mentalityFast learner and self-starterKnowledge of auto services preferredPassion for cars is a huge plus!
About us:*Wrench, Inc*, the fastest growing mobile mechanic service in the United States, has an immediate opening for a Sr. Product Manager to build amazing product sets to remove the hassle of car ownership. Join a fast-paced, cutting-edge team who is changing the way the auto maintenance business operates.When we say we’re doing something different and you can make an impact, we mean it! We’re disrupting the $50+billion car repair industry. Our launch in Seattle has been very successful and have recently launched in four additional cities. We’re growing rapidly and we need help improving our product set. This position will play a critical role in helping build an amazing company.Working at Wrench you’ll be eligible for:Health Insurance planPaid vacationPaid holidaysStock options/ownership programIf you’re driven and have a can-do attitude we want to talk to you now! For more info go to our site: www.getwrench.comWe offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to advance and grow your career. We need a hard worker ready for a new challenge. We need someone to work with our executive team to drive the product vision of Wrench. So we need someone that is ready to take initiative and lead our efforts here.