Senior Product Manager
EagleView is seeking an entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager based in our global headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We're a fast-paced technology company backed by one of the top private equity companies in the world. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to disrupt and redefine how technology is used in the markets we serve.
- Research customers' business practices and needs relative to new features and modules.
- Propose new solutions based on customer input, surveys, imaginative interpretation of user needs, market needs analysis, and known technological solutions.
- Create product strategies to address market needs and translate into a product roadmap.
- Monitor competitors' activities to determine possible future directions.
- Develop value-based pricing and compelling business models for your product.
- Contribute to annual and quarterly product roadmaps.
- Define business cases for new products.
- Define, drive, and maintain the product roadmap and backlog.
- Create and/or maintain appropriate product documentation in Aha!
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Manage product releases through the development lifecycle.
- Work with development, project management, operations, and other departments to prepare release objectives, milestones and schedules for all phases of product development and launch.
- Manage entire product life cycle including new products, enhancements and end-of-life.
- Design and execute pilots to validate hypotheses about potential products and features.
- Measure success of new initiatives and make data-driven decisions to continually improve and/or course correct.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and incorporate enhancements on an ongoing basis.
Go to Market:
- Keep in close contact with customers and prospective customers on the leading edge of the industry, including site visits.
- Participate in key sales situations and maintain a close relationship with sales team(s).
- Drive product launches by working with product marketing, marketing, sales and customer success on messaging, presentations, videos, white papers and other deliverables.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Communicate with confidence and demonstrate mastery of your product when interacting with executives, peers, director reports, customers, and partners.
- Take action and drive issues to resolution.
- Actively engage customers and key stakeholders to drive business requirement definition and keep all stakeholders informed of progress; ensure that executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed.
- Complete projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Exhibit responsiveness and willingness to "go the extra mile" to achieve important goals.
- Report regularly on performance against key business metrics. Deliver against targets for revenue, cost, and profitability.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo, and drive innovative ideas.
- Ability to become a thought leader.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade and excite executives, colleagues and customers on merits of our products and strategies.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes fast and gets things done.
- Takes ownership and initiative. Has a plan and moves quickly to execute.
- Ambitious and driven to win. Desire and capability to become a senior leader at EagleView.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of technology product management experience.
- Proven ability to understand market and customer needs; define new products and business models; and build and sell products.
- Experience in leading projects and working with cross disciplinary teams.
- Strong technical aptitude, including knowledge of the software development processes, data-driven products, system integration and APIs.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science or similar. MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing, 280 Group or similar training preferred.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and tools for product management (Aha!).
- Experience with UX/UI and user centered design preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.