Senior Product Operations Manager at Outreach
At Outreach you will:
- Implement, manage and optimize product development process frameworks and standardize best practices in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Design and build mechanisms for gathering, storing and sharing customer feedback, threading the needle through product, beta, research, and customer support insights.
- Collect, organize, and analyze product data and ensure the entire organization uses it to the best of their ability.
- Implement and maintain internal tools and mechanisms. Ensuring team members are using tools effectively and that the tools meet the needs of the organization, as well as evaluating the efficacy of current and new tools.
- Partner with product managers on the reporting and coordination of QBRs, All Hands, etc.
- Create and carry out product strategies, alongside other departments such as sales and marketing.
- Develop and maintain the dependency management systems.
- Maintain and plan product roadmaps and release plans with product, design, and engineering teams.
- Assist the Product Team in tracking and meeting team OKRs and maintain OKR reporting tools.
- Bridge product and Go To Market and customer success teams, collaborate on Beta and feature request workflows.
- 5+ years of experience as a program, project or ops manager, producer, or similar role leading project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Background working in a collaborative cross-functional capacity
- Experience building/delivering enterprise and SaaS products
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of technical best practices and limitations
- Able to identify and mitigate risk on projects
- Proven ability to work cross-team and influence direction
- Able to synthesize feedback and input from business leaders
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams, balancing competing priorities
- Experience using and managing Project, Product, and Content Management Systems
- Experience managing software projects for internal and external clients
- Experience maintaining comprehensive artifacts such as product backlogs, project plans, sprint boards, and roadmaps
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Outreach, and this opportunity, is interesting to you