ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
About the Senior Staff Product Insights Role:
This role will be responsible for performing data analysis to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, increase product quality and promote internal efficiency between the technical support, development and quality engineering teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- This role will be responsible for performing data analysis to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, increase product quality and promote internal efficiency between the technical support, development and quality engineering teams.
- Provide complex analysis and advice to functional management.
- Apply technical knowledge to determine solutions and solves complex problems across departments
- Act as a key player in establishing and executing operational initiatives
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise, takes initiative to recognize obstacles and create solutions and creates consensus around new ideas and initiatives, building confidence in the outcome.
- Play a critical role in coordinating cross-functional efforts between support, development and quality engineering, with an emphasis on improving the customer experience and support experience.
- Initiate and/or participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical approach to product operations as well as influencing policies, workflows and performance standard. Represent product operations and interface effectively with cross-functional teams, senior-level business executives and customers
- Work as a data subject matter expert in working with key stakeholders in technical support and engineering
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Review current processes with a focus on simplification and clarity to ensure they align to current business objectives
- Initiate and/or participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical approach to product operations as well as influencing policies, workflows and performance standards
- Collaborative development of business requirements to satisfy business objectives with product teams
To be successful in this role you have:
- Be a driver of projects/outcomes committed to based on your insights
- Understands and can coach others on how to gather, analyze and identify improvements
- Creates presentations with full comprehensive understanding of the problem statement, root cause, business and customer impact with clear metrics and clear action items for owners
- Experience with interfacing with technical support teams and engineering
- Invests in relationships with stakeholders/team members that last
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical issues and clearly and visually define a problem and its impact
- Understanding in the creation and management of various workflow mechanisms within the ServiceNow platform
- Deep understanding of relational data and the ability to apply that knowledge to the analysis and reporting of that data
- Ability to conceptualize and participate in the creation of new methods, systems, and functionality
- Knows how KPI's are measured and the targets tied to them and knows when the right data is useful for stakeholders even when they may not
- Have a product understanding that allows for flexibility of analysis
- Understands the importance of the customer experience and is able to act as an advocate on their behalf when challenged with compelling reasoning
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- 10 + years of industry experience, including 5 + years of data analysis or similar function
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.