Senior Staff Product Manager - Federal at ServiceNow
“This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication.”
This position reports to: Director, Product Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- As a Product Manager you will be a member of a team that is responsible for building and integrating software components that acquire, correlate, aggregate, analyze, store and visualize enormous amounts of data regarding the health and performance of our cloud and underlying services and infrastructure.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Product Management.
- Strong background in data analysis, problem solving with strong communication skills.
- Should be able to analyze production data and must be able to point out to monitoring deficiencies and areas to improve. The scope includes Alert and Incident Analysis, mapping and co-relating alerts with INT's and doing root cause analysis with taking into account other available tools like BigData and Splunk.
- Should be able to transform the analysis and BI data collected into potential concrete checks that will help improve customer experience, this includes working with Engineering team, Operations Engineering team, SRE team and Customer support team.
- Should be able to work cross functionally with all stakeholders in driving down Alerts by development team to production, the scope includes working with engineering team to identify the fidelity and volume, mapping it to the impact it will have with respect to outages and TTR.
- This includes following and enhancing the on boarding process as we move forward, making it more efficient is the key
- One should be able to work at all levels with respect to data and analysis, this includes but not limited to identifying process gaps and documentation that will help improve the bigger monitoring team
- You should have skills in building UI Mockups and iterating on that, familiarity with tools like Balsamiq is a plus.
- Prior working experience in DevOps and/or Operations team is a big plus.
- You should have strong skills in Excel, Data analytics Tool like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Familiarity with Monitoring systems and/or BigData systems is helpful
- Prior experience of ServiceNow Platform will be a plus
- Must have US Green Card OR Citizenship.
And finally, ServiceNow as a company
You already know that ServiceNow is changing the way people work. Due to the success of our products we are experiencing growth in virtually all areas of our organization.
To sustain our growth, we are looking for drivers - people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in and stand out.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with strong aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers/engineers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.