Senior Technical Product Manager, SOC and Security Workflow at eSentire
eSentire has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response. For more information, visit www.eSentire.com and follow @eSentire.
Our Technical Product Managers are responsible for creating and maturing capabilities that deliver world-class security to our customers. We need a TPM to lead efforts to empower our SOC, improving workflow, efficiency and user experience. This is an opportunity to have a major business impact, both on our front-line SOC team, as well as on our product evolution.
To succeed, you must be focused on the end user and be able to move fast, break down complex problems and make data-driven decisions that will delight our customers and drive business growth. We’re looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who thrive in collaborative and transformational startup environments.
What you own:
- Be the voice of our user (security analyst/SOC analyst/threat hunter).
- Own integrations with other security tools/products, our platform, and our security capabilities to ensure customers receive world-class security.
- Collaboratively develop the product roadmap with a team of product managers representing different groups and goals.
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to develop engineering plans to achieve business goals.
Key experiences we love to see in the ideal candidate:
- 6-8 years of experience in product management with a strong track record of delivery.
- Strong cybersecurity background – ideally experience in product management at a related cybersecurity software vendor and knowledge of SOC workflows
- Experience with UI, UX, and/or SOC integration
- 2+ years of experience working in Agile and Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary for team collaboration
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at [email protected] and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.