Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to execute a repeatable playbook, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.
Outreach is seeking a Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record for leading complex, cross-functional efforts to bring new products and innovations to market with high customer impact and satisfaction, driving product momentum and revenue growth at global scale in the B2B SaaS arena. This role will report directly to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing and will be an early leader in shaping our cross-company approach to bringing new technologies to market with maximum impact for customers and our business. This leader will shape and lead our holistic product launch program management discipline, inclusive of shaping world class beta program experiences, agile product release planning and a governance model to support our continuous innovation release cycles. In this central role, you will also drive the strategic orchestration of GTM enablement efforts, playing a critical leadership role between inbound and outbound functions as we take products to market. You will create our internal and external roadmap and disclosure process, and our product release calendar to optimize our product narrative and impact in the market.
Location: Seattle, WA or SF Bay Area
About The Team
Join the growing Product Marketing team as we expand the Outreach product portfolio to multi-product, multi-geo, multi-language and multi-currency, spanning customers ranging in size from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are a team who sits at the intersection of engineering and the sales and marketing teams, translating innovation into marketable, sellable products that deliver unmatched customer experiences and value at scale across the globe. We are obsessed about collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our partner ecosystem to deliver Outreach experiences that attract and delight customers. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Establishing a best-in-class Beta, Launch and Sustain practice that orchestrates product releases across key stakeholders at Outreach, aligned to our continuous innovation release cycle, and in tune with editorial and business goals and cadences.
- Defining and managing a holistic beta program with clear goals, graceful transitions and exit criteria to move customers from alpha => private beta => public beta =>
- General Availability with high customer satisfaction and maximum benefit for product development goals and GTM planning.
- Leading and managing our product roadmap and disclosure strategy and customer-facing communications.
- Ensuring that Outreach Galaxy ecosystem offerings are managed according to our Launch and Sustain process to ensure strong joint value is delivered to Outreach customers, and to optimize partner integration opportunities and co-marketing efforts within our launch cycles and cadence.
- Influencing all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives.
- Developing a proficiency on Outreach and key competitor product capabilities, and sales process best practices.
- Demonstrating a strong ability to lead cross-functional teams to drive business and product results that measurably deliver company impact.
- Being known for exceptional cross-company collaboration skills.
- 5+ years of experience working as a product marketer, product manager and/or program manager in the technology industry
- Proficient understanding of SaaS technology, vernacular and landscape
- Expertise in B2B marketing with the ability to rapidly gain an in-depth knowledge of the Outreach product and sales engagement industry and competitors.
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver on key milestones
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes.
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs and/or frameworks that improved company impact, customer experiences, and/or cross-team performance
- Creates a work environment that celebrates, encourages, and stands up for diversity & inclusion
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience at growth stage companies or driving significant revenue growth at larger companies is beneficial
- MBA strongly preferred
About Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage. Outreach helps companies accelerate their revenue goals by dramatically increasing productivity and driving smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers . In Sept. 2020, Outreach announced that it was named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Sales Engagement, Q3 2020. The platform earned the highest scores possible in 11 criteria in the evaluation and received the highest score of any vendor in the current offering category. Forrester recognized Outreach as "a strong fit for organizations that value innovation and category leadership”. The company also commissioned a recent Forrester study which highlights how the company provides an industry-leading ROI of 387 percent over three years and a payback period of fewer than three months since initial investment.
Outreach’s culture is what truly sets the company apart. The company recently made Inc.’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row. Outreach's great workplace culture has also been recognized in Seattle Business Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Washington. Its exceptional growth was recognized by Deloitte last year, receiving the prestigious Technology Fast 500 award, which ranked Outreach the fourth fastest-growing technology company in North America. Outreach is honored to be the only Sales Engagement vendor named to the Forbes' Cloud 100 and LinkedIn's Top Startups list and recently was ranked number one in G2s “Best Products for Sales.”
More than 4,500 companies such as Adobe, Tableau, DoorDash, Splunk, DocuSign, and SAP depend on Outreach’s enterprise-scale, unparalleled customer adoption, and robust AI-powered innovation. Outreach is a privately held high-growth pre-IPO start-up with a $1.3B valuation based in Seattle, Washington. To learn more, please visit www.outreach.io.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status