Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Senior Technical Program Manager - Reliability
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager focused on reliability to join our Engineering operations and special projects team, which works across the organization to lead cross-product and cross-functional programs. In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end, from requirements definition to release, and for providing technical and thought leadership during all phases. You will make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional project teams. You will own cross-company processes and operating models, Engineering-wide investments, and resolution of top customer and partner pain points.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you are doing a great job as you continuously improve product reliability across all the key dimensions of latency, availability, consistency and correctness. You will be detailed-oriented, organized and a great communicator. You are at ease working with Product Managers, software engineers and engineering leaders.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience
- Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale software development projects
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with technical and non-technical partners including executive staff
- Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Has passionately high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
A Day in the Life
Kendra, Technical Program Manager, making real-world impact
What differentiates us from other companies: (do not need for internal job board)
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories