Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics pioneered the experience management category and is a leader in the space. Experience Management (XM) is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business - customer, employee, product and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand and take action on experience data (X-data™) - the beliefs, emotions and intentions that tell you why things are happening and what to do about them.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products that people love and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
As a Technical Program Manager in the iQ™ organization, you will drive the program management efforts supporting our engineering and product teams to solve challenging technical and business problems, building delightful user experiences backed by cutting-edge Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies for our customers.
You will own and lead product and engineering execution within iQ to empower organizations to design and improve experiences for their customers through the built in power of text analytics in Text iQ product and services. You will work across product, engineering, research services and business ecosystem organizations to drive integration roadmaps as well as interface with partners and customers to translate business objectives into functional requirements that align with our platform capabilities.
A Day in the life...
- Launch owner for iQ suite of product and services
- Create and manage roadmaps that span across cross organizational boundaries
- Track all deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools and communication mechanisms
- Engage with customers, internal preview partners and stakeholders to triage, prioritize and address customer needs and feedback
- Own communications to various technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Manage cross functional dependencies and risks to deliver on schedule with world class quality for our enterprise customers
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience delivering end user facing products and services in close partnership with agile product development peers.
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Relentless high standards for product, quality and delivery - experience managing and successfully delivering large scale projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Previous experience shipping ML-powered products is preferred (NLP, a plus)
- Experience with applications that handle large, unstructured data sets, such as text data
- Ability to demonstrate basic data analysis skills and past examples of using data driven analysis for great product
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical including executive staff
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and general ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related STEM field
What differentiates Qualtrics from others
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours (post COVID world)
- Qualtrics Experience Program: $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space (post COVID world)
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees