In this role you can expect to:
- Work with internal & external customers, stakeholders to define a strategy for enterprise governance across all our product lines for 2022+
- Identify and manage both inbound and outbound dependencies across squads as we roll in AuthZ support for multiple products and resources of Outreach to give our end customers a unified authorization experience
- Own rollout and adoption of Governance within Outreach and keep evolving our Governance NorthStar
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the development organization to define and own the success metrics for the authorization squad, including instrumentation, monitoring, analysis and reporting of the success metrics
- Key role in planning to identify opportunities to evolve our authorization ecosystem in alignment with our broader company strategy and articulate these clearly
- 7+ years of experience building great products, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, timelines and go-to-market
- Strong technical aptitude; deeply familiar with modern application development and hyper-focused on data.
- High intellectual horse-power, deeply analytical, high EQ, curious, and process oriented. Knows the art (user love) and science (metrics based growth) of product management.
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, and drive impact on short-term product goals
- Strong people skills; can hype up a team rally behind a common product mission for a core service like Authorization
- Deep understanding of customer needs, and strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Experience managing broad set of dependencies across multiple squads and communicating with stakeholders effectively while staying focused on priorities under pressure with resource constraints
- Has shipped products and understands shipping products is not about getting to GA (but instead that is when your journey with users at large starts). Has worked with the GTM team to position, message, enable, roll out, and train teams on the product offering.
- Ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in complex domains
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving
- Built, managed and maintained a product line in a related GTM motion in B2B/SaaS application stack
- Past experience with IAM (Identity & Access Management), Governance is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
- Previous experience with enterprise customers and building enterprise scale solutions is preferred