Sr. Manager Product Planning and Strategy at Expedia Group
Are you a self-starter passionate about delivering outstanding customer experiences? Can you zoom out to define a big-picture strategy and zoom in to execute, iterate, and get results? Consider Expedia Partner Solutions!
EPS is the partner focused B2B brand of Expedia Group. As the world’s largest and fastest-growing B2B travel solutions provider ($8 billion in sales and counting), we partner with over 10,000 partners in 33 countries to turn their web traffic into travel bookings and happy customers.
We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary. We work with some smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the leading airlines and travel agents. We're a team of hardworking, travel enthusiasts. We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. We offer the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry!
We are looking for an experienced product strategist for our Private Label Template business to own the effort in defining the strategy for some of our largest partners and then working across Expedia Group to help make those plans into a reality.
What you’ll do
- See the future. You will build a vision for some of our biggest partners that parallels with our platform strategy and builds outstanding value for our partners
- Make it happen. Work in a fast-paced agile environment with engineering, data, research, marketing and design to concept, implement and bring your work to market
- Become the authority. You’ll be a specialist on our platform capabilities and help define how we can bring it to market for our sophisticated partnerships
- Act as an EPS ambassador. Present product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to partners, prospects, the sales teams, and at other public events
- You'll evangelize the strategic vision and value of our Private Label products to both internal teams and partners
- You'll conduct market and competitive analysis to refine and develop new product ideas
- You’ll help implement a lean and effective planning cadence to drive feature efficiency and performance against metrics
Who you are
- Achievement in innovation: you embrace inventiveness and have delivered innovative products in previous roles
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence across the organization, and the capacity to challenge partners in the organization while maintaining great relationships
- You can articulate a vision and improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis
- Capability to produce in an intricate and changing environment across several time zones
- You are energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and ability to deliver on a plan with constrained resources
- Ability to think big and small. Crafting a vision for your product while building detailed product requirements that can translate for engineers to execute on
- 8+ years of product, strategy, product marketing and/or business operations experience within a Technology company
- Bachelor’s degree required. Strong strategic credentials - MBA qualification or strategy consulting experience a bonus
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.