Sr Outbound Product Manager, Platform Foundations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist in the development of Now Platform best practices to meet partner and customer stakeholder needs
- Create at-scale enablement content to help internal, partner, and customer ecosystems understand the business applications of the Now Platform
- Consult with other ServiceNow BUs on value use-cases for the Now Platform in the context of their solutions.
- Create technical specifications for the Now Platform to be implemented as a result of business requirement investigation
- Provide guidance on application release processes to ensure consistent quality deployment and application governance
- Work with customers, partners, and internal groups to create public references
- Drive adoption of the Now Platform in the partner and customer ecosystem through the publication of content
- Contribute feedback to product management regarding new out-of-the-box product functionality needed to meet market requirements based on enablement experiences.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of experience in business service process management/development/consulting
- 2+ years of experience in ServiceNow administration/scripting/development
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
- Up to 25%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.