Sr. Product Manager - Monetization
From the very beginning, OfferUp has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible.
OfferUp is now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the US. We connect millions of people every day, but we’re still as committed as ever to the founding mission: to build the simplest, most trustworthy local marketplace. We help bring people together in their communities to exchange value, and we think that exchange is the foundation for a kind of commerce that redefines what “value” really means. In our world, the things we buy and sell are just the primer for the really important stuff, like meeting our neighbors, getting more connected to the places we live and the things that live with us, and creating a marketplace where everyone has something to offer.
AT A GLANCE
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 60+ Million Downloads
OfferUp is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead our Ad product initiatives. Building Ad products at OfferUp is exciting as ads display relevant items that our users want to discover and purchase. In this role, you will own Ad products that accomplish not only the business objectives of sellers and partners but also enhance the shopping experiences of our buyers!
To be successful, you’ll be an entrepreneurial team player who can lead a cross-functional team to drive revenue and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, execution-focused environment. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Own strategy, roadmap, go-to-market, and execution for our Monetization products (including Ads)
- Work closely with user research teams to develop a deeper understanding of our customers (sellers and buyers)
- Partner with engineering, data science, marketing, biz ops and other product groups to develop product roadmap, prioritization, and deliver on business goals
- Represent OfferUp to our sellers and advertising partners, and identify products that could help address their objectives
- Evaluate product success and feed insights back into roadmap and plans
- Drive business results, and track and analyze key data to deliver actionable insights
What you’ll have
- 5+ years of product management or related experience
- Excellent analytic skills and data-driven approach
- Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of customer obsession, deep diving and delivering results
- Experience in and/or understanding of the advertising ecosystem a plus
- Technical education (CS, EE, etc.) or equivalent work experience. MBA a plus
Come do work that matters. Join a team that believes when we all work together, we get more out of things.
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.