Sr Product Manager, Partner Integrations (Contract Assignment) at Accolade
Accolade at a glance…Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
As a member of Accolade’s product management organization, you will be responsible for coordinating, executing and delivering on the partner and vendor integrations roadmap. You will collaborate with internal (sales, marketing, engineering) and external stakeholders (customers, vendors and partners) to to define, coordinate and execute on, partner integrations that strengthen the ecosystem and enhance the digital experience for Accolade users. A relentless commitment to revolutionizing healthcare and excitement to take on new challenges is a must. We want someone with the talent, creativity and leadership to take Accolade into the next chapter.
A day in the life…
- Own the the coordination, excecution and delivery of the product roadmap and backlog. Make tough strategic and tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long-term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining a clear, accurate roadmap.
- Breakdown work into manageable components, delivering incremental value to our customers and users.
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to ensure alignment on resources, scope, and priorities in order to ensure timely and high quality delivery against the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with partners, vendors and customers on planning and execution of integrations.
- Own the metric measures (KPIs) used to define success for partner integrations. Make measures visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a company. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams, clinical leadership, process teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
What we are looking for…
- BA/BS in Computer Science, experience with employer benefits systems, some related technical or scientific field and/or MBA.
- Strong technical skills, with a solid understanding of, and experience with, APIs.
- Ability to understand technical designs, challenges and risks.
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, and then define and deliver products.
- Strong program/project management skills. Must be able to organize internal teams while also driving external partner team. This includes end-to-end management and working cross-functionally with clinical process, data and applications teams.
- Hands on experience in agile software development.
- Background or experience in healthcare, employer benefits, and/or working in complex content management environments.
- Experience with healthcare, and/or enterprise, ecosystems is preferred.
- Strong data and analytics background.
- Strong technical abilities. You are intimately familiar with SaaS development practices used to build and deploy modern software applications.
- Prior experience with healthcare application providers and strong experience of healthcare technology marketplace.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and projects using agile methodologies and embracing a lean start-up philosophy.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support, operations and partners. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web / mobile applications products.
- Domain expertise in application lifecycle management, continuous delivery, launch/deployment, devops, application development, web application operations, PaaS, IaaS, cloud services.
- Successful startup experience and / or scaling a business is strongly desired
Who You Are:
- Data driven decision maker with strong organization and analytical capabilities. You excel at using quantitative analysis to inform the product direction and influence stakeholders.
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator and influencer.
- Highly communicative, self-starting individual who maintains a fast fail entrepreneurial spirit.
- Amazing ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once.
- Comfortable working and collaborating with operational and clinical teams, data architects, and engineering teams.
- Excited about continuous improvement and driving process improvement into technology.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.