Sr. Product Manager - Security - Vulnerability Management at Expedia Group
Are you an enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful product manager? Join us and become a part of Expedia’s eCommerce Platform Risk and Security (ERS) team. As the Sr Product Manager, you will be driving the capabilities that protect Expedia Group from Security Threats and Risks.
You will investigate, hypothesize, validate, integrate and deliver on appropriate technical controls into our hybrid environment securely to increase security and compliance posture. You will take pride in being responsive to set of security requirements. You will constantly improve on the security capabilities and features.
What you will do:
- Drive the strategic product and technology vision for Vulnerability Management across the network, compute, and application.
- Develop and execute a customer and security-focused product roadmaps and business cases.
- Translate security needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the security landscape.
- Guide and interface closely with security operations and engineering teams to define scope, review and refine technical capabilities, prioritize features for release, and define new customer experiences.
- Build long-term instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities for tracking and reporting the state of security.
- Collaborate with senior leadership, various Expedia brands, security operations, and engineering for business impact and results in security.
- Communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, key results, issues and solution plans.
Who you are:
- A Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree is preferred.
- You have at least 4 years of product management experience in the tech industry.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in networking, application, data center, and cloud security.
- You can effectively collaborate with multiple teams for efficient enterprise experiences.
- You can showcase prior experience in defining strategic vision and execution to improve security posture.
- Experience in iterative, agile software delivery, short release cycles, and iterative delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication - being able to engage with the development teams as well as with senior executives.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and drive efforts independently.
- Any of the following certifications is preferred CISSP, AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Security.
- Familiarity with vendor solutions from Qualys, AWS, Chef, Fortify is a plus.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you would like to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world, and to work in the dynamic travel industry, apply today!
#LI-JULIExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.