Sr. Product Manager at Expedia Group
At Expedia Group we are focused on bringing the world within reach. As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a critical role in identifying new and innovative payments products and services for our travel industry partners.
This position will lead the development of business to business payments products such as virtual credit card and other offerings. As a leader within the product team, the Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for the driving product vision and critical business to business metrics. This key role will be highly visible at senior levels of Expedia and eCommerce Platform teams.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent required or MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ experience leading product development with technical products/focus areas, product management, and/or program management
- Experience in payments and FinTech (i.e. virtual credit cards, alternative forms of payment) and/or ecommerce products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability gain the respect of senior management, stakeholders, and partners.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Passion for solving problems and a good sense of humor
WHAT YOU WILL DO/ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Understand our customers’ needs and how they differ by segment
- Develop the north-star vision and strategy that will surpass customer expectations and drive adoption of our products and services
- Stay educated and in tune with the payments industry and competitors as input to product vision
- Define KPIs/metrics to track success and measure performance
- Define and prioritize product roadmaps capabilities and features that support the product vision
- Work closely with cross-functional Sales, Marketing, Technology and Operations to deliver products to market
- Manage and mentor one or more Product Managers.
WHY JOIN US:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.