Sr. Product Manager at Expedia Group
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. We are pioneers and a leader in the industry and our teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
As a Sr. Product Manager responsible for analytics and reporting products, you will work with a global team to build products and features that deliver impactful insights to our users that can help improve the performance of their travel program.
What you’ll do
- Own the ideation, product development and launch of data analytics products and features
- Establish a shared product vision and compelling roadmap
- Use market research, user feedback and analysis to capture product requirements
- Drive product prioritization decisions working closely with B2B customers, partners and internal teams
- Define, analyze and communicate business goals to inform product success
- Work closely with engineering teams to drive product development
- Influence and collaborate with multiple teams including, Account Management, UX, Sales, Engineering, Marketing and other product managers
Who you are
- You have product management experience in a technology or ecommerce environment
- Experience delivering data and analytics software products with a focus on user experience
- Previous involvement with data analysis, product testing, and creating wireframes and mockups
- Understanding of technical architecture of web applications and services
- Proactive and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and multiple competing priorities
- Experience with data visualization and API products are a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.