Sr. Product Manager at OneCare Media
OneCare Media is a high-growth, digital media startup committed to bettering the health & wellness of our community. Through expert-driven resources and curated recommendations, OneCare helps consumers make better informed, more personalized decisions in their healthcare journeys.
We are in the early stages of what we can achieve and are looking for a talented Sr. Product Manager to join the team. This role reports into the Chief Digital Officer (interim) and is ideally based in the Seattle, WA area.
About the Role
As the first Product Manager at OneCare, you will be integral to establishing the foundation for the function and developing products and services across our portfolio of online brands. You will strive to meet the needs of customers, both external and internal, and partner across many teams in the organization to build and execute a roadmap of solutions.
What You'll Do
- Synthesize feedback from external and internal stakeholders to help shape product requirements and features; ensure products align with company vision
- In conjunction with the leadership team, develop new programs and services that address customer needs while articulating their value propositions and testing to ensure market value. Specific focus areas:
- Sleep-as-a-service: Support our users’ journey towards improving sleep by building tools, applications and experiences that recommend personalized products & services for each person’s unique needs.
- E-commerce for at-home testing: Drive the vision for an optimized, robust e-commerce platform where users can turn research into action by diagnosing and/or treating underlying conditions.
- Conduct product market research and validation to identify opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities.
- Embrace the “fail fast, fail forward” approach to product planning and launches.
- Develop a deep and well-rounded understanding of customers’ needs, their journeys and the best ways to engage with them over the lifetime of the customer.
- Advocate for a user-first approach and cultivate empathy across the organization for our customers.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years product management or related experience, preferably with a focus on e-commerce.
- Proven quantitative, statistical and analytical, and technical skills with the ability to use insights to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve with a creative approach
- Interest in working independently and as part of a larger team
- Experience working in an Agile environment; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel.
- BS in business, computer science, information technology or related engineering field preferred, but not required
- Willingness to get your hands dirty -- you enjoy a scrappy, entrepreneurial environment.
OneCare is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.