Sr. Product Manager
Xinova is looking for a Product Manager to plan and execute the delivery of our platform. You will dive in and learn about Xinova’s objectives, including the business, legal, and marketing aspects in order to plan and prioritize development efforts. You’ll translate business objectives into technical requirements, and lead collaboration with business, product and technology leaders to create a common set of priorities. You’ll improve not only our platform but also the engineering organization that builds the platform.
- Be responsible for ensuring the delivery of technical initiatives to improve and enhance the Xinova platform, and ensuring its delivery to articulated priorities clarified through Xinova strategic portfolio
- Work with Product Leadership to develop, maintain, comprehensive feature backlogs reflective of cross-organizational priorities including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Set and manage goals across epic teams of engineers, designers and product owners
- Work across multiple teams to build and execute plans for those initiatives, at both the micro and macro levels
- Effectively work with the other Product Managers to address cross-team dependencies
- Have a strong, natural bias for getting things done
- Have a passion for data driven decision-making while dealing with ambiguity
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive engineering projects to conclusion and within defined outcomes for success
Ability to effectively present information to executives and cross-functional teams for understanding the decision making. Be open to the ideas of others and effectively collaborate on both processes and deliverables. Able to clearly articulate the value of deliverables toward the successful execution across the strategic project portfolio and roadmap.
Ability to understand and analyze complex business problems to define technology solutions that support business objectives. Ability to work inclusively to make decisions. Demonstrate strong judgment in working with others to solve practical problems, assessing plan of actions and recommending appropriate real-time course corrections.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in technical program/project management
- Experience with large-scale platforms and social network technologies
- Ability to adapt the Agile Methodologies as needed to ensure successful product delivery
- Facilitate collaborative problem solving and lead the decision making with cross-organizational teams
- Ability to conceive of and accept responsibility for projects and complete full life cycle, and capability to work as an individual contributor as part of a larger team
- Ability to lead through influence
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna. www.xinova.com