Sr. Technical Product Manager at SoundCommerce
The SoundCommerce platform aims to unify the full spectrum of data within retail systems and make it accessible to business users. Our core technology collects, processes, unifies, and outputs a variety of disparate data across campaigns, customers, products, and operations. The platform is critical enabling retail customers get the right data to the right people at the right time in order to drive profitable growth, customer experience, and lifetime value. As Product Manager of the Platform, you will drive the experience for our self-service modern data production system. This is a position of key responsibility with high potential for growth at our fast-growing company.
- Uncover and prioritize customer needs to translate them into platform requirements.
- Work with engineering to translate requirements into technical implementation plans.
- Anticipate, assess, and address technical risks, and develop contingency plans.
- Understand and analyze designs of data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Define success criteria for testing and platform acceptance.
- Coordinate releases and analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Create and maintain proper platform documentation.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the platform.
- Answer incoming questions about the platform and its capabilities.
- Shape, manage, execute, and deliver on the platform vision and roadmap.
- Produce collateral to communicate and align internal stakeholders and to support GTM activities.
- Serve as a product evangelist and SME to the technical community.
- Understand, research, and analyze technical trends in the industry.
- Profile competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of shipping B2B product directly to technical end-users and delivering measurable results
- Strong understanding of ETL/ELT systems and role of transformations
- Ability to develop deep understanding of customers to identify needs and opportunities
- Analytical abilities necessary to assess and solve complex technical problems
- Demonstrated experience in driving product roadmap and collaborating effectively with engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to gain consensus and buy-in
- BS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent technical and analytical acumen
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of data models
SoundCommerce is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
SoundCommerce is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor visas.