Staff Product Manager, Customer Experiences at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
About this role:
The Success Portfolio product line is unique, as it is a service product and a digital platform to support the customer journey. This role requires someone who will thrive as an individual contributor in our Customer and Partner organization and who will build strong trust-based relationships quickly. The ideal candidate will have a flexible mindset, a drive for innovation and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will work collaboratively to shape the roadmap for the services product line – continuously iterating on the service packaging, while also exploring current innovation that is happening across the org to see how new ideas can eventually align into the offering.
What you get to do in this role:
- Innovate, dream bigger, provide strategic vision to build an industry shaping product line with an incredible team.
- Build and manage a roadmap and delivery mechanisms for the service components of this product.
- Be the voice of the customer, providing customer and business perspectives during day-to-day conversations with stakeholders.
- Influence a broad group of stakeholders to dream bigger.
- Work with leading global customers, some of the best brand names in the world, to determine unmet needs, business goals and product usage.
- Continuously refine the roadmap using customer and stakeholder feedback and data.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the external market/ competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation for internal consumption and competitive programs.
- Engage with a cross functional network of stakeholders to ensure alignment, understand needs, and manage trade off decisions.
- Engage with executive stakeholders to ensure visibility and alignment on the vision and progress of the Success Portfolio.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- 7+ years of experience in product roles such as Product Manager, Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, or Customer Success.
- Strong enterprise experience.
- Strong change management and stakeholder management background.
- Strong expertise in anticipating and resolving complex problems that impact the design success.
- A broad and deep understanding of concepts and techniques necessary to build simple and intuitive products that can drive growth.
- Knowledge in project management, portfolio management, agile delivery.
- A good sense of technical feasibility to inform trade-off decisions between possible and desirable features.
- Simultaneously do future product planning, current sprint management and drive product adoption activities.
- Passion around delivering exceptional customer experiences and ensuring that each of our customers realize their maximum benefits by leveraging the NOW platform.
- Passion about our products and the possibilities that come from building a world class ecosystem of customers and partners.
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large and executive audiences.
- Operates fluently in a fast-paced autonomous environment.
- Demonstrates creativity and outside the box problem solving.
- Leads from the front with sleeves rolled up.
- Sets a high bar for themselves, their team and for the business unit.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.