Staff Product Manager - Observability at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
As a Product Manager you will be a member of a team that is responsible for building and integrating software components that acquire, correlate, aggregate, analyze, store and visualize enormous amounts of data regarding the health and performance of our cloud and underlying services and infrastructure.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ Years’ experience in Product Management.
- Strong background in data analysis, problem-solving with strong communication skills.
- Should be able to analyze production data and must be able to point out to monitoring deficiencies and areas to improve. The scope includes Alert and Incident Analysis, mapping and co-relating alerts with INT's and doing root cause analysis with taking into account other available tools like BigData and Splunk.
- Should be able to transform the analysis and BI data collected into potential concrete checks that will help improve customer experience, this includes working with the Engineering team, Operations Engineering team, SRE team and Customer support team.
- Should be able to work cross-functionally with all stakeholders in driving down Alerts by development team to production, the scope includes working with the engineering team to identify the fidelity and volume, mapping it to the impact it will have with respect to outages and TTR.
- This includes following and enhancing the onboarding process as we move forward, making it more efficient is the key
- One should be able to work at all levels with respect to data and analysis, this includes but not limited to identifying process gaps and documentation that will help improve the bigger monitoring team
- You should have skills in building UI Mockups and iterating on that, familiarity with tools like Balsamiq is a plus.
- Prior working experience in DevOps and/or Operations team is a big plus.
- You should have strong skills in Excel, Data analytics Tool like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Familiarity with Monitoring systems and/or BigData systems is helpful
- Prior experience of ServiceNow Platform will be a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.