ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s Employee Workflows products help make work life as great as real life. We give employees the power to get answers and help – anytime, anywhere. Employee Workflows consists of four product lines – HR Service Delivery, Workplace Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, Safe Workplace, and Procurement Service Management.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a product expert in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
As a member of the Employee Workflows Product Success team, you will work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with our products and make them successful, happy customers that want to share their story with others. You will deliver customer programs, monitor customer health, and act as a liaison between the customer and product teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- Act as an advisor to accelerate the customer’s adoption journey of ServiceNow Employee Workflow products
- Understand customer's use case and business objectives to develop and recommend adoption roadmaps
- Architect technical approaches and solutions for Employee Workflow customers.
- Provide product managers with direct feedback on product functionality to help craft product roadmap
- Develop and monitor key success metrics
- Build long-term relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Proactively identify customers in poor health and work with account teams and others to create a plan to bring those customers to good overall health
- Share customer feedback with product managers, development teams, sellers, marketing, and delivery teams
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role as a Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success Manager, or similar role.
- 2+ years of technical experience with the ServiceNow platform as a Solution Architect, Technical Consultant, Product Owner, or similar role
- Strong technical skills and can roll up their sleeves to fix technical challenges if needed
- Expert problem-solving skills and enjoys untangling complex problems
- Knowledge and experience in the HR or Workplace/Facilities domain preferred
- Passion for customer success and is tenacious about advising, coaching, and mentoring customers on our technology
- Experience managing multiple customers engagements at once
- Strives in fast-paced environments
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.